Eminently flexible, external or in-house
Halliday Munro will work with you in whichever way suits your business best.
We can act as your external marketing agency in the conventional sense — although it has to be said, with significantly greater in-depth industry knowledge and more focused resources than you might expect from other agencies.
Or we can provide an in-house strategic marketing & business development resource. Working alongside your people, we can support your existing marketing team, or oversee delivery of your business strategy, plans and objectives by providing a complete in-house marketing function.
Here are some of the key activities we engage in with our clients:
- Working with underwriting or broking teams to understand their strategy and business plans, and to devise marketing and communications plans that support their objectives.
- Understanding our clients' lines of business and target markets, and conducting market research in order to support the development of (re) insurance products and services to meet identified needs.
- Internal communications support, including content and production of newsletters, events and staff presentations.
- Management of media strategy and relations to maximise publicity opportunities in the trade press, industry forums/events and wider media.
- Social Media strategy and content creation. Going beyond the norm, we'll help you engage with and create real dialogue with your customers, prospects and industry influencers.
- Management and implementation of exhibitions, conferences and other events in order to promote insurance products and services.
Aligned to your strategic and business goals.
Drawing on a deep well of experience, we work with our clients to create business development plans designed to achieve their strategic and commercial goals, enhance their business profiles and performance and make the most of their market opportunities.
Starting at the beginning, we can help review the fundamentals of your business, assist in clarifying goals and objectives and then put together the marketing plans to deliver against your targets.
It's an important part of our philosophy and service to support our clients in depth throughout the whole consultancy process. We don't just advise and plan, we deliver too. Our specialist design consultants, writers and digital experts create intelligent, thought-through marketing communications programmes aligned to your strategic and business goals, from brand creation and development through to providing the complete range of marketing materials, both on- and offline.
Extensive support, wide-ranging capabilities
Whether we work with you as external consultants or as an in-house function, our services are fully supported by skills and services specifically tailored to your strategic marketing needs. Our creative consultants and associates are seasoned professionals, all experienced and well-versed in the insurance industries.
- Brand creation, naming and strategy
- Visual identity — logo, stationery, application guidelines
- Websites, intranets, extranets and apps
- Corporate and sales literature, including all copywriting
- Advertising — including media planning and buying, on- and offline campaigns
- Newsletters and direct mail, on and offline — from e-shots to conventional sales letters including database set-up and management
- Documentation — policy wordings, forms, presentations and internal documents including template set-up
- Strategic PR programmes, reputation management, positioning and perception
Bringing ideas to fruition, putting together deals
With a wealth of experience and an extensive network of insurance industry contacts Halliday Munro can help put together deals and bring ideas to fruition; we operate at every level of the business — wherever you need help, we're likely to have a contribution to make.
Our consultants have the credibility and reputation to reliably represent your business and make contact with senior-level decision makers across the international insurance industry, and in particular the Lloyd's and London market. We can work with you to identify, approach and negotiate with potential commercial partners — we make introductions, arrange meetings and if required support you throughout the process until the deal is done.
We work with partners that can help our clients in the following areas:
- Sourcing appropriate underwriting capacity to support new products or lines of business.
- Sourcing capital to support insurance business startup or further development.
- Providing operational infrastructure for startup insurance businesses.
- Assisting overseas insurance businesses with feasibility studies and research to support entry to the UK insurance market. We can help you understand the UK insurance industry landscape and characteristics, highlighting any cultural or regulatory issues.
- Utilising cost-effective captive insurance solutions to achieve greater risk management control and enhanced profits for your business.